GM North America Electronic Parts Catalog
CPU: Pentium 4
Hard disk: 18 Gb free
RAM: 512 Mbytes
Languages: English, German, Russian, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, etc.
The GM North America EPC electronic parts catalog contains the catalogue of spare parts and accessories for cars, off-roads, SUV and minivans of Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Hummer, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Saab, Saturn.
In catalogue are submitted the models since 1976, Chevrolet Corvette from 1953.
The catalogue GM North America EPC occupies three DVD DL. Installing only complete on HDD and require 18 Gb free space.
To work with the catalog is very easy, there is a filtration VIN, for the additional equipment, for region.
In the help information there is a complete decoding VIN, such as the engine and others given of the automobile.
General Motors North America EPC Benefits:
- Fast, error-free part lookups by part name or part number and access to detailed illustrations.
- Part history and supersession data helps you order the most current parts and reduce your obsolete parts inventory.
- Integration of parts lists with your in-house inventory system saves time and reduces errors.
General Motors North America EPC Features:
- VIN/POC decoding and filtering displays vehicle-specific parts information.
- Vehicle and group indexes.
- Links between text and illustrations.
- Bookmarks enable an easy return to parts information.
- Zoom feature for instant access to enlarged images.
- Instant access to your in-house inventory system.
- Feature to customize parts data by adding your own notes.
- Online help screens minimize new user training time.
- Online demonstrations show the most effective usage of major functions.
- Print high-quality text and illustrations.
GM North America EPC parts catalog models list:
- Light Trucks
- Medium Trucks
Screen-shots parts catalog GM North America EPC 1024x768 (Click on picture for large view)